- "uhhhh" translates to "your body weight has pounced on my guts, please proceed to another position"
- "oouchhh" translates to "you have trapped my extremity in a submittable position causing pain, please be alerted to my tapping"
- "shiiit" translates to "note to self, please keep your elbows and arms inside the vehicle and at your side at all times (or get caught like this once again)"
- "eeeeh" translates to "that's my jock strap and not my belt, please remove your hand"
- "(sound of rapid panting)" translates to "I'm going to die, please prepare for stalling tactics"
"How long does it take to get past gassing terribly (when you are old and feeble)?" I was wondering that myself, as I was having a lot of trouble getting back going after not taking many BJJ classes at the end of last year. I remember Master Dave saying it takes a week or two. For the Aged, it took about 5 weeks and I am just starting to feel good with sparring, not yet able to go 100% for 15 minutes. When I started, it took 3 months. But, then again, I am the Daintiest Big Man.